Thursday, July 30, 2009

So work has been a little stressful. There is just a lot to learn, and tomorrow I'm supposed to be getting on phones...scared to death! Last week was a rough week for me. I was missing Casey more than ever, and we don't ever talk. But with the help of my amazing friends, they kept me on task by reminding me of what a loser he is. Which helped. :) Life is going well. I'll be happier and less stressed once I start having money coming in again. But Paige has been great at helping me with that problem lately so I wouldn't have to stress about it. And for that I love her. She's amazing. My friend Amber was planning on driving from South Dakota to pick up her cousins from Moab and take them back with her until September. I haven't seen Amber for a year. So I was just about to txt her and tell her that I wasn't going to be able to wait for her until midnight because I was so tired. But before I got the chance, she txt me and told me that she was sitting outside my dads house. She has been to my dads once....two years ago on the fourth of July, so imagine my surprise...not only was she two hours early, but she knew where my dad lived. Awesome. :) Couple pics of us at Village Inn. Enjoy.











2 comments:

Michelle said...

leave it to good friends to take your mind off the loooooosers. :)

Katie said...

You'll do great on the phones. I don't like texting, sorry for a phone reply while you were at work. I need to remember at night when I think you'll be off work to call. We seriously need to get together.