Tuesday, July 21, 2009

So I have a few updated pics from this weekend. I went to a bbq at my friend Diana's house. Then I went to Paige's birthday bash. It was a fun weekend. I also started my job at Discover card yesterday. Today, as I was going through the company directory, seeing if there was any one I knew (there is about 2500 employees) I saw my friends name. I txt him and behold....he actually does work there...for the past 5 years! at least I know someone there!



Me and Paige and Kyle


Me and Paigey

I love us

Wendy, Diana, me and Leah

Chuck and the girlies

2 comments:

whitneypaige said...

Haha my boobies are popping out in that one picture of us! lol, stop perving out breezy. I love you!

Katie said...

I am so glad that you have a job, and even know someone (though you might not see him, what a big place).