Sunday, August 2, 2009

So I was starting to feel better about everything. But today I got a call from my grandpa and was told that my cousin Justin had been missing for 7 days. Justin lives with my grandpa, and my uncle lives there too. My grandpa has been in California until tomorrow, and my uncle has been in SLC for a week painting. My uncle drove to my grandpas in Provo, and had found Justin passed away in his bed. They say that he had passed away on Wednesday of a Heroin overdose. He was just a couple years older than me, and he will be greatly missed. He was an amazing Filmer, and he had such an amazing spirit. But I know now that he will be happy with our grandma and my mom.
















Justin Patrick Wyman

























































This is a picture of my grandpa and all the boy cousins. Justin is holding Mckay on his shoulders. Its an older pic. The boys will miss him.....

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh Bree I am so sorry! It is so nice to know that one day we will see each other again.