Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving!

I love Thanksgiving!!! It's one of my favorite holidays. And I really took advantage this year because last year I worked all day at the nursing home. So this year I was so excited to get together with family and friends. I started on Wednesday night spending the night with my friend Heidi. We just stayed up watching Bones till about 5 am. lol. That morning I got ready at Kayla's house with my dad. I couldn't stay for food cuz I had made plans at my uncles house already. So I ate at my uncles with my grandpa and all of my cousins. It was a lot of fun. My family is pretty odd, so it really keeps things entertaining. :) I then headed over to my friends Lori and Sues, and ate as much as I could without completely bursting! lol. It was a great Thanksgiving!

aw, me and daddy



My cousin Ryan is a little strange, i must admit. :)


Ok, so Kathryn and I think we are pretty funny. But we are usually the only ones that do.


:)




Me and Dan. I love Sue in the background


I love us



Chris was a little bitter about how small the water pitcher was.

Now this face is just too funny to resist.


Me and my cousin Jordan


Aw Sue me and Lori. Love us!!

2 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

great pictures! wish so bad we were there too! We missed you all so much! WE were in CA...but thinking about all my "weird" cousins. Geeeshh...being the oldest, I guess I am the one to blame:)

Katie said...

It looks like you had so much fun on Thanksgiving! I love to see what you put up.