Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sleeping problems


So sometimes my sleeping pills don't work. Last night I was so tired, so I finally fell asleep at 1. Woke up a few times during the night. Then at 4:30 I woke up...tried my hardest to fall back asleep...after fighting for a half hour, I just decided to give up and get ready to come into work. I don't work until 9am. So I came into work 3 1/2 hours early today.
I'm really tired of this though. Last week I woke up twice at 5. I'm really hoping today at work goes by fast, because I'm guessing I'm going to get tired later.
Anyone else have insomnia???? I blame my parents. My mom growing up would only work grave yards, and my dad is a morning person, however, he does take ambien as well, to fall asleep.
I worked grave yards on and off for 3 years, then I decided to try and make my sleeping patterns normal. It really bugs me when people just tell me that I can change my sleeping patterns, just automatically. These are people who obviously don't have sleeping problems. I literally can NOT sleep sometimes. Nothing I can do about it, obviously. If there was, I would have done it already. Do people actually think I like being this way??? Sorry, just venting a little tired frustration out there onto cyber space.

2 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

oh I am so sorry! Best of luck in FLorida. Maybe the jet lag will set in and you will be just fine:) I always get more tired going back east:)

Steph said...

Hope you get some sleep!