Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Brees Wedding

Ok, so I have not blogged in a while, and I have a lot to catch people up on.

My best friend Bree (yes the same name) got married on June 27. She looked beautiful! And I was lucky enough to be in the wedding. I went up there (Ogden, i know right) the night before and was with her to calm her down (little bit of a meltdown, it happens) and get ready with her. I met her at the salt lake temple. I waited with her family until she got out, and when she did, she just looked absolutely amazing. I was lucky enough to hang out with her sister Hanah and Hanah's best friend Lyndsay. Bree's lunch in was amazing, and I cried during her video (I'm a sap) and I was in it, of course I had to cry, everyone cries at weddings. Her reception was outside. And it was freaking hot!! But at the end it was an amazing day. And I'm really happy to be a part of it.










































































1 comment:

Steph said...

You look darling! I love the Gerbera daisies. They are one of my favorites. I was reading a story with Madalyn yesterday called "Fancy Nancy" (very cute books) Nancy's best friend is Bree. And Madalyn said like Paigies Bree?