Monday, February 15, 2010

New Addition!!!!!!!!!

So some of you may not know, but I have adopted a dog. :) I got him from the humane society on Saturday. He was rescued from a puppy mill. :( He is the most loving precious thing ever. He is a 2year old Shih Tzu. I'm very happy to have found him. It will be a big responsibility, but I know I can do it. I have a lot of love to give, and it feels so good to not be all alone in my apt. I have named him Hendrix (I love Jimmy Hendrix) Finnegan Russell :) I call him Rix for short though.


Driving home :)

He is so precious!

Hes asleep while I get ready for work. He is laying on his stuffed frog. I love watching him drag round his toys. :) He's grown attached to a little care bear I have. It makes me laugh watching try and carry it around :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

So cute, I hope he helps you. It's nice to have someone who won't leave and just loves you (no matter what)!