Monday, November 16, 2009

My family means everything to me. For the people who are closest to me, they know that. This year hasnt gone as I would have liked it......



First in January with my wonderful aunt Kristi passing from cancer



















Second with my beloved cousin Justin passing from heroin overdose
















Third....well he hasn't passed yet, but my great grandpa, the most amazing person I have every met, will be put into a care unit tomorrow after suffuring from a stroke on Nov 8. He is 91 years old. My great grandma is still living in their house. she is having a hard time. they have been married for 70 odd years. they dont even know themselves without eachother. we dont know them with out the other. we just have to have faith that this is the right time for everything. even though its hard.







my great grandpas 90th bday













all the girl cousins making funny faces with grandpa














normal faces. :)












me and my wonderful amazing great grandpa















1 comment:

Katie said...

I am sorry for your losses. Family is so important! Cherish ever moment you have with your great grandparents, it is awesome that you know them. Love ya.