Monday, January 19, 2009

Kristi's funeral

My aunt Kristi's funeral was today. It was so beautiful and yet emotional. I'm grateful that the sun was shinning today and that my whole family got to be there to celebrate Kristi's life. I don't have a lot to say about it. But I did want to post some pictures of the funeral.

Me and my cousin Sydney




Me and my daddy

Me and my grandma



Me and Kayla




My cousin Courtney by her mom




Me and Kathryn




my aunts and uncles





My cousins Courtney and Carson




Me and Courtney




4 comments:

Katie said...

What a beautiful day, thank you for sharing with us.

Kathryn said...

I love you! You are truly amazing for being a such a strong person through this. Courtney and Carson are lucky to have you as a cousin.

Sarah Jane said...

I love you!!! So sorry about your aunt. I seriously heart broken, and I have never even met her! You are amazing, and you will be such a strength to your cousins!!! They are so lucky to have you! did you get my email? I miss you! Hang in there girl. Love you!

Chelsea Lee said...

AWwwwww, Bree I'm so sorry that your Aunt passed away. Alies told me that she's worried about you. Please let Alies help, she loves you so much. And let me know if there is anything I can do, too. Love you!